Friday, February 11, 2005

Do we have to be on guard 24/7/365

"We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." - Thomas Jefferson


In reference to this pointed argument from the comments section of Kender’s Musing “Gay’s contaminated our blood supply and continue too & are creating new bacterias and viruses …” Mind you it was not Kender that made that statement but it is still on his site. Kender and I have known each other for a very, very, very, long time and I just could not blast the idiot there.

And hear you are the blasting:

Does anyone really believe that these circumstances are only created by gays…. Man, that is a narrow point of view. All persons are responsible for their actions right? So that Sadass that probably has sex with his children and beats his wife is not responsible for anything that is wrong in our society. Man, I have to wonder where all the screwed up Insecure, Beaten Down by their parent, Hated For being Fat, Ridiculed for be a Geek, people come from.

NOTICE I do not blame one race color or sexually oriented group because I like most people know that anyone group or person is not responsible for our fucked up world.

Rules to live by: I am not to judge who is to live and die or who is to blame for everything wrong with this country.

It seems to me that everyone should be held responsible for their part in the drudge we call the human race. We all judge and scream when someone judges us. Why is it so important to threaten the well being of a person just because we are uncomfortable.

It is far too easy to say one group has caused all the pain and suffering in the world without first realizing every group, race, or segregated group has bad bodies or minds among them. Whither we consider the group to be good or not are of no consequence. It is not really our god or country given right to pass judgment and cram it down the throats of everyone else around.

Does anyone really believe that they have the right to tell me whom I can and cannot sleep with? Screw you then. If I want to stick my dick into a Badger’s ass it is no ones business but my own. Well the Badger’s and mine. Of course that is why we have PETA. Now don’t get me wrong I do not want to sleep with Badgers the point is if I want to sleep Badger’s or with my mail man and he/it says “Hey lets fuck” that is our business.

I am not having sex with you so stay the fuck out of my bedroom. If I wanted you to see it I would make a video sell it on e-bay make millions and wonder why you are watching it if it is soooooo offensive. Get a Grip YOU BOUGHT INTO IT!


And if you want to call Gay’s/Fags the culprit of disease because we (and yes I said we) sleep around then take a look at straights as well. Well come on lets take that walk down the straight and horny road.

We have the following straight groups to contend with in the disease/blame category:

S & M when it involved: Shit, Cutting, Pissing, and any other exchanging of bodily fluid.

Swingers

Groups

Threesomes

Sex Parties (Yes I know gays have them too)

Polyamorous relations.(they may be secluded but before that happens often times there are many partners before a group stays together.

Hookers (not that hookers are bad they just are not disease free)

Oh and don’t forget the whole horny teenagers with their hormones in a twist having sex for the first time in a car, under the bleachers, or in a locker room. Yeah that would have been half the story’s told. But hey did they all use protection. Did you all use protection when you made love (sarcasms included) for the first time.

Now remember children you are what you are so stop pointing the fucking finger at everyone else and saying they did it. Take responsablity for your feeling they are your and no one makes you truly feel anything it is your choice. Stepping off my soap box now.

“Now is the time for the pursuit of happiness. – Writer gray 2005”

PSA: In no way am I against any straight, bi, or gay groups having any kind of sexual realtions as long as it is safe. If you can hear them in the next house they are doing it right. I truly only hate the close minded who think that everything is vanilla and there are no repercusions as long as it is right in their own minds.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger kender said...

never feel inhibited from commenting at my place...that is what comments sections are for. I'll call you.

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just have to say that was well written. And I would like to point out for any one who hasn't seen it, because i just have and it bothered me since i have teenage sisters, the movie Kids. It is scary and it is what childern are faced with today. I haven't seen the comment on Kenders blog, but i would like to point out that everyone always leaves out the IV Drug users, they are all a mi\x of sexuality, adn helped spread disease as much as any ohter group, so if we want to start somewhere that a difference might actually be made, i personally think we should start there....Mysha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home