Monday, February 14, 2005

Romance

In the 5 years that Johnnie and I have been together he has never been this romantic in writen or physical form. It was an amazing morning to open my mail and find what I am going to share with all of you.

I Remember

I remember when we met that day
when you were introduced to me, and I had nothing to say
I remember that my throat went dry
I was so embarrased I almost wanted to cry
Your eyes were so amazing, they caught me off guard
Suddenly speaking or even thinking was hard
We toyed with one another, and walked about the faire
All I kept thinking was when you would want me out of your hair
I knew that I was at least in lust with you
And how your smile and touch turn me into goo
We flirted and danced the dance of courtship
And I had to keep reminding myself to get a hard grip
Because there was no way a man like you would want me
You would have your choice of men with whom could be
Then you kissed me, and my world turned upside down
And I felt giddy and silly like a clown
I was scared and had no clue
Of which step to take next or what to do
Then you asked me what I wanted
Those words burned into me leaving me haunted
No one ever asked me that before
I literally had to drag myself off the floor
How much more perfect could you be?
How much more right could you be for me?
I told you with no pretense I wanted it all
To be with you through every stumble and fall
Every moment of peace, Every moment of war
Every moment of fear or whatever else was in store
I wanted you in my life, and and I wanted it all.
I knew that in my soul I had to heed this call
This need, this want for love and devotion
From a man who could sense most every one of my emotions
Five years later I still stand by you and say
I remember when I fell for you at the faire that day.

I love you Greg.

- Johnnie

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger kender said...

Sweet. You better treat him right.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is beautiful doll...i am so happy for you. Does he have a brother who would like me? i want that...Mysha

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger kender said...

Damn it man....UPDATE!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home